Serena – Button Back
The spacious Serena Riser Recliner features a traditional button back design and is ideal for most users, providing a high level of comfort. This single-motor chair has an early-rise ottoman to enable the user to raise their legs without fully reclining the chair.
The Serena Riser features a traditional and comfortable button-back design, and is available in a choice of two fabrics: leatherette and micro suede.
Stitched handset holder
Traditional button back design
Washable head and armrest covers
Early rise legrest
Height: 109cm (47″)
Width: 96cm (37″)
Depth: 91cm (35″)
Seat Height: 45cm (19″)
Seat Depth 53cm (20″)
Seat Width: 54cm (21″)
- Traditional, soft and comfortable button back design.
- Early-rise legrest before the chair is fully reclined.
- One motor activates a distinct lift, rest and recline action.
- It will rise and tilt users to their feet.
- Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation.
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation.
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back.
- Fully padded chaise for added comfort.
- Two convenient side pockets for easy storage.
- Protective, washable head and armrest covers.
- Quality assured, meeting all relevent fire safety standards.
- Built-in fail-safe battery back-up system.*
- Comes with a simple-to-operate handset.
- Stitched handset holder to prevent loss / damage to handset.
- Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up / sitting down.
- Available in 3 colour options: Coffee Bean (Leatherette fabric), Forest and Mudbrick (Micro Suede fabric).
- 2-year warranty on wooden frame and electrical components.
- aximum weight capacity 130kg (20st / 285lb).
* Batteries included. *Please use name to determine colour as your device may cause distortion